How well have your investments been doing lately?
Think about what Annuities can do for you?
- Safety of principal
- Guaranteed gains each and every year
- Higher yield than a CD
- Tax Deferral – actually triple tax advantaged
- Lifetime Income
Fixed Equity Index Annuity
“Heads you win, tails you don’t lose! Imagine That?”
Enjoy Stock Market gains but NEVER participate in the losses!
An amazingly sound investment for some of your money
This is a contract between you and an insurance company. In it’s general form it has a guaranteed interest rate, higher than a CD ,savings account, checking or money market account. It also “defers” taxation of the interest gained and capital gains until the money is withdrawn. The annuity is appealing for future retirees because of the tax-deferred growth status of the money that has been accrued through the annuity. When the money is ultimately paid to you, there are taxes paid on the earnings if the annuity was purchased individually. If the annuity was part of a Qualified retirement plan, such as a 401(k), IRA, 457, 403(b) or TSA, the money will be taxed as it is withdrawn. Additionally:
- Early withdrawals initiate surrender charges. These can be substantial at times.
- If you withdraw your money prior to age 59 1/2 there will be a 10% penalty imposed by the IRS.
- There are no probate costs when there is a premature death. The funds are automatically transferred to the named beneficiary.